1) Content Management, Roles and Responsibilities and SLA Metrics Management.
2) Root Cause Analysis & Analysis Center
3) Application & Infrastructure Support
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), gives business access to vital web architecture, such as storage space, servers, and connections, without the business need of purchasing and managing this internet infrastructure themselves.
Platform as a Service (PaaS) clouds are created, many times inside IaaS Clouds by specialists to render the scalability and deployment of any application trivial and to help make your expenses scalable and predictable.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is relatively mature, and the phrase’s use predates that of cloud computing. Cloud applications allow the cloud to be leveraged for software architecture, reducing the burdens of maintenance, support, and operations by having the application run on computers belonging to the vendor.
1) Alert message for Restricted Area Entry like swimming pool, outside campus placement.
2) Student stays in same place more than 30 minutes.
3) Daily Student log detailing the TIME-IN and TIME-OUT for each unique location.
4) Send an alert SMS/e-Mail Notification to parent when student is absent for the day.
5) Mobile App for School Management and Parents to receive alerts, track student and view reports.